Saturday, April 23, 2011

Karthika is confident that she could go places with Ko



Karthika, daughter of yesteryear actress Radha, is upbeat. She is confident that she could go places with Ko. The movie directed by K V Anand stars Jeeva in the lead role.

Talking to media persons in Chennai, the actress says, ‘, my mother and aunt (Ambika) were popular names in Tamil cinema in 1980s. They have acted with the likes of Sivaji Ganesan, Rajnikanth and Kamal Haasan. I can’t compare myself with them.’

I have started my career and still have a long way to go, she says and adds, ‘I wish to do roles that give more opportunities for me to excel’.

K V Anand was all praise for Karthika. He says, ‘ she has immense talent. She is a director’s actress. After Ko, she will sure go places’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More